Park for FREE
Park your car for FREE in one of our suburban locations, then board a RRTA bus to complete your trip. Designated Park ‘n Ride lots are noted on the maps of each bus schedule.
RRTA recommends purchasing a 10 Ride Pass or 31 Day Pass for maximum savings when you Park ‘n Ride.
Park ‘n Ride Lots:
- RRTA Operations Center Route 3, Park City C
- Ephrata K Mart Route 11, Ephrata
- Kendig Square Route 15, Willow Street
- Hawthorne Center Route 19, Manheim
- Clipper Magazine Stadium Historic Downtown Trolley
- Willow Valley Square Route 15, Willow Street
- Columbia K-Mart Route 17, Columiba
- WalMart – Lancaster Route 14, Rockvale Square
- 222 Dutch Lanes Route 11, Ephrata
Park ‘n Ride to Downtown Lancaster on the Historic Downtown Trolley!
The Historic Downtown Trolley route serves the RRTA Park ‘n Ride lot at Clipper Magazine Stadium. RRTA leases 50 parking spaces at Clipper Magazine Stadium in the parking lot behind the stadium near the Kids Play Area. Parking is FREE in the lot when you ride the trolley. A Base Fare is required on the trolley.